A Bank, Legal and Consultant Perspective
We’re inviting you to our site assessment lunch and learn!
As Leaaf expands into Mississippi, we wanted to facilitate lunch and learns with key partners that know the industry and can provide education to the community on the importance of due diligence to a project.
The goal of this event is to educate on the due diligence process and the ‘why’ on what is being requested. For this event we’re expecting around 30-40 people. The details for this event and the sign up form can be found below;
Schedule:11:30 – Meet and Greet (Lunch provided)
- 12:00 – 1:00 PM Presentation with Q&A
- When and why do banks require a Phase I ESA (15 minutes)
- Marcus Miller, Environmental Risk Manager – Hancock Whitney Bank
- Liability Protection Base on Conducting a Phase I ESA (15 minutes)
- John King, Partner/ Environmental Attorney – Breazeale, Sachse & Wilson, L.L.P.
- The Phase I ESA Process (15 minutes)
- Jesse Hoppes, PG – Senior Geologist – Leaaf Environmental, LLC
- Q&A (15 minutes)
- Friday March 11, 2022
RSVP with the form below, or email email@example.com