We would like to announce that Claire Renault has officially retired from Leaaf Environmental, LLC, (Leaaf) which she co-founded with James Blazek, Jr. and Jane Morgan in 2005. She is officially relocating back to her home state of New Mexico.
Claire has been integral to the growth of Leaaf, being involved in the decisions and work that allowed us to develop to where we are today. We appreciate the 17 years of her life that she has contributed to Leaaf and we wish her the best as she spends more time with her family and enjoying the mountains that a hard rock geologist would. Some of the highlights of Claire’s career include:
• Being a Professional Geoscientist, an Underground Storage Tank (UST) Certified Worker, and one of the first licensed woman drillers in the State of Louisiana
• Graduating from the first cohort class of Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business
• Acquiring and managing the City of New Orleans as a client for their environmental needs
• Receiving two Brownfield Excellence Citations from Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality (LDEQ) and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
• Celebrating and creating the Leaaf Family Core Value and being the strongest Leaaf cheerleader we have had to date.
While Claire will be missed, our team of 25 Leaaf employees will share in Claire’s duties and continue to build on the growth of Leaaf. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything. www.leaaf.com