Summer 2022 Business Development and Marketing Internship Opportunity
Leaaf Environmental, LLC (Leaaf) has been providing environmental engineering and consulting services to both the public and private sectors throughout Louisiana and the Gulf Coast since 2005. With a mission based in supporting the professional development of its employees, Leaaf prides itself on its team of highly experienced and responsive project managers, geologists, environmental risk assessors, technicians, scientists, and engineers dedicated to finding cost-effective ways to minimize environmental risk for its clients.
In addition to work with Federal, State, and Local governments, Leaaf provides a variety of environmental support services to private sector clients including Architects & Engineers, Consulting Firms, Contractors, Developers, Schools, and Healthcare Facilities. Leaaf’s specialties include:
• Asbestos, Lead and Mold Services
• Environmental Site Assessments
• Underground Storage Tank (UST) & Remediation Services
• Engineering and Compliance
• Environmental Training
Leaaf is seeking a dedicated intern looking to gain hands-on experience in the field of marketing and business development in the environmental engineering and consulting arena.
Requirements The ideal candidate will be at least a 3rd year undergrad or graduate student. A master’s in business administration (MBA) or marketing background is preferred. The primary task the intern will provide is support to the Business Development and Marketing Team and be involved in assisting with organization and networking events. Other tasks can include CRM development, branding, promotional materials, data entry, and administrative tasks as needed. The preferred intern will possess the following qualities:
• Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or graduate degree program in business administration or marketing field.
• Students interested in the business development and marketing.
• Detailed oriented.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud.
• Excellent Communication Skills.
• High Energy and a Positive Attitude.
• Team Player.
This is a paid internship opportunity for 10-30 hours per week during the Summer 2022 Semester and there may be an option to continue in the fall.